With a lot of us now working from home for the majority of the week, it’s a good time to have a think about what equipment we have around us and if it’s fit for long-term use. Here are our top 10 things to consider.Read More
ProjectsExample projects that could be implemented with this grant include: -
- Implementation of Microsoft Teams to improve communication while working from home or remotely.
- Migration to Microsoft Teams Voice to cloudify your telephone system, so customers can easily reach you wherever you and your team are working.
- Office 365 SharePoint and OneDrive, Dropbox, Google G Suite to securely move and store your file data in the cloud.
- Azure Windows Virtual Desktop to move your Windows 10 desktop into the cloud and access your apps and data from any device anywhere while still enforcing data compliance policies.
EligibilityAn SME as defined by the EU definition. This means your company or group of companies must have:1. Fewer than 250 employees
- A turnover less than or equal to €50 million OR
- A balance sheet total less than or equal to €43 million
- SME'S including start-up businesses who have been trading less than a year
- Fishery and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
- Coal, steel and shipbuilding
- Synthetic fibre
- Financial Service Sector
Whether you’re talking to colleagues two floors up, or 200 miles away, Teams is a great collaboration tool. Even the free version can help people communicate and collaborate – either within, or across, organisations. So why should you add Teams Telephony to your package?Read More
MFA stands for Multi-factor Authentication. It means users have to provide two or more verification factors to access a resource, such as an application, online account, or VPN. If you have MFA on all your business and personal online accounts, then you are already more secure than 85% of businesses. Let’s compare the various MFA methods available and see how we can make your account even more secure.Read More