Datcom's opening hours for the 2020 Christmas holiday season.Read More
ProjectsExample projects that could be implemented with this grant include: -
- Implementation of Microsoft Teams to improve communication while working from home or remotely.
- Migration to Microsoft Teams Voice to cloudify your telephone system, so customers can easily reach you wherever you and your team are working.
- Office 365 SharePoint and OneDrive, Dropbox, Google G Suite to securely move and store your file data in the cloud.
- Azure Windows Virtual Desktop to move your Windows 10 desktop into the cloud and access your apps and data from any device anywhere while still enforcing data compliance policies.
EligibilityAn SME as defined by the EU definition. This means your company or group of companies must have:1. Fewer than 250 employees
- A turnover less than or equal to €50 million OR
- A balance sheet total less than or equal to €43 million
- SME'S including start-up businesses who have been trading less than a year
- Fishery and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
- Coal, steel and shipbuilding
- Synthetic fibre
- Financial Service Sector
From the 5th November, the country will start a new four-week lockdown. Over this period Datcom will continue to provide the highest level of support and service to our clients, no matter whether you are working from home, in the office or on the road.Read More
Are you getting the most from your Microsoft 365 subscription? Are you using Power Apps or Power Automate to help make efficiency and cultural improvements in your business? Here is an example at Datcom of how we used Power Apps to improve team members communication and to prompt team working.Read More