With a lot of us now working from home for the majority of the week, it’s a good time to have a think about what equipment we have around us and if it’s fit for long-term use. Here are our top 10 things to consider.Read More
- Reduce your phone bill by over 50% by using SIP technology instead of landlines and significantly lower the cost per minute of outbound calls.
- The phone system is hosted on highly reliable infrastructure across several datacentres and is backed up on a daily basis.
- Attach different numbers to your business, such as a London area code, a 03 number, or even a specific number for a marketing campaign.
- If you are a multi-site business, there will be no call costs between sites as it is all internal network traffic.
- Install business phones into your remote worker's homes allowing them to phone out with the companies number, while also have an internal four-digit extension for quick dialing between employees.
Whether you’re talking to colleagues two floors up, or 200 miles away, Teams is a great collaboration tool. Even the free version can help people communicate and collaborate – either within, or across, organisations. So why should you add Teams Telephony to your package?Read More
MFA stands for Multi-factor Authentication. It means users have to provide two or more verification factors to access a resource, such as an application, online account, or VPN. If you have MFA on all your business and personal online accounts, then you are already more secure than 85% of businesses. Let’s compare the various MFA methods available and see how we can make your account even more secure.Read More