Adobe Flash Player will reach end of support on 31st December 2020, at which point Adobe will no longer update or distribute Flash Player and all major browsers will not allow Flash Player plugins.Read More
- Reduce your phone bill by over 50% by using SIP technology instead of landlines and significantly lower the cost per minute of outbound calls.
- The phone system is hosted on highly reliable infrastructure across several datacentres and is backed up on a daily basis.
- Attach different numbers to your business, such as a London area code, a 03 number, or even a specific number for a marketing campaign.
- If you are a multi-site business, there will be no call costs between sites as it is all internal network traffic.
- Install business phones into your remote worker's homes allowing them to phone out with the companies number, while also have an internal four-digit extension for quick dialing between employees.
Apple are changing the validity check for TLS certificates from the 1st September 2020, this will affect all renewals after this point in time.Read More
With a large spotlight being shined on the technologies being used for working from home, we have taken this opportunity to talk about securing Microsoft Teams and best practice surrounding the data held within.Read More