We were proud to be part of Dragon Boat Festival 2022, which took place on 18 June on the river Brayford in Lincoln. Congratulations to all the rowers and everyone who helped us support a fantastic cause.Read More
Vendor: MicrosoftProduct: Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 Date: 4th March 2021Target: SecOps, SysOps, IT Managers, IT Directors
What's newMicrosoft has released patches for multiple different on-premises Microsoft Exchange Server zero-day vulnerabilities that are being exploited by a nation-state affiliated group.
How does this affect me?
- These exploits would allow a malicious actor to silently steal data and potentially gain control of your network.
- The exploit is most prominent in the web-facing Exchange Server components.
- Customers using Office 365 Exchange Online are not affected by these CVE(s).
- Customers using Exchange in Hybrid Mode with Exchange Online are affected by these CVE(s).
What do I need to do?
- Immediately patch Exchange Server with the newly released patches from Microsoft.
- Datcom will patch all Fully Managed customers.
- If you have any questions please contact your Account Manager.