MFA stands for Multi-factor Authentication. It means users have to provide two or more verification factors to access a resource, such as an application, online account, or VPN. If you have MFA on all your business and personal online accounts, then you are already more secure than 85% of businesses. Let’s compare the various MFA methods available and see how we can make your account even more secure.Read More
Vendor: MicrosoftProduct: Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 Date: 4th March 2021Target: SecOps, SysOps, IT Managers, IT Directors
What's newMicrosoft has released patches for multiple different on-premises Microsoft Exchange Server zero-day vulnerabilities that are being exploited by a nation-state affiliated group.
How does this affect me?
- These exploits would allow a malicious actor to silently steal data and potentially gain control of your network.
- The exploit is most prominent in the web-facing Exchange Server components.
- Customers using Office 365 Exchange Online are not affected by these CVE(s).
- Customers using Exchange in Hybrid Mode with Exchange Online are affected by these CVE(s).
What do I need to do?
- Immediately patch Exchange Server with the newly released patches from Microsoft.
- Datcom will patch all Fully Managed customers.
- If you have any questions please contact your Account Manager.