Many businesses nowadays require users to access resources remotely. That could mean a remote-access VPN for users in the field, a website hosted on a server within the network, or a remote desktop solution for people working from home. All of these systems are a potential target for attackers. Upgrading your standard issue ISP router will greatly improve your security.Read More
Vendor: MicrosoftProduct: Exchange Server 2010, 2013, 2016 & 2019 Date: 4th March 2021Target: SecOps, SysOps, IT Managers, IT Directors
What's newMicrosoft has released patches for multiple different on-premises Microsoft Exchange Server zero-day vulnerabilities that are being exploited by a nation-state affiliated group.
How does this affect me?
- These exploits would allow a malicious actor to silently steal data and potentially gain control of your network.
- The exploit is most prominent in the web-facing Exchange Server components.
- Customers using Office 365 Exchange Online are not affected by these CVE(s).
- Customers using Exchange in Hybrid Mode with Exchange Online are affected by these CVE(s).
What do I need to do?
- Immediately patch Exchange Server with the newly released patches from Microsoft.
- Datcom will patch all Fully Managed customers.
- If you have any questions please contact your Account Manager.