MFA stands for Multi-factor Authentication. It means users have to provide two or more verification factors to access a resource, such as an application, online account, or VPN. If you have MFA on all your business and personal online accounts, then you are already more secure than 85% of businesses. Let’s compare the various MFA methods available and see how we can make your account even more secure.Read More
Vendor: AdobeProduct: Flash PlayerComponent: TLS Security ChecksDate: 31st December 2020Target: IT Engineers, IT Managers, Web Developers
What's newAdobe has announced that end of life for Flash Player will be on the 31st December 2020. After this point Adobe will no longer distribute or update Flash Player.It is expected that all browsers will remove the ability to use Adobe Flash, meaning any websites or administrative tools will stop functioning, including, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, Firefox and Apple Safari.
How does this affect me?
- If you have a website with embedded Adobe Flash content, it must be updated before the end of 2020.
- If you use older administrative tools, such as VMware vCenter 6.5 or less, then you will no longer be able to use it within an up-to-date browser.
What do I need to do?
- Ensure your websites contain no Adobe Flash, if they do replace Adobe Flash using HTML5.
- Ensure VMware vCentre is upgraded to the latest Virtual Appliance edition.
- Ensure all your Remote Access Cards on servers are installed with up-to-date firmware, as many older editions utilised Flash.
- Check all your system administrative tools to ensure they contain no elements of Flash.