There are many methods for giving employees access to corporate resources in a secure and reliable fashion, here are some of the more common methods you can implement for your business.Read More
What's newMicrosoft Windows Package Manager tool to allow easier deployment and management of applications. The design is taken from similar tools on Linux distributions, making scripting the deployment of PCs, settings, apps and services significantly easier.This will have a big impact on desktop management, Azure VM workloads and internal private clouds, allowing the deployment and provision of RDS, Web Services, Virtual Desktop Services and other systems which need to be scaled up and down based on demand.
How does this benefit me?
- Easier management of applications
- Easier automation of installations and updates
- Bundle custom apps for easier deployment
What do I need to do?
- Join your PC to the Windows Insider Program ms-settings:windowsinsider
- Use the winget command in the new Windows Terminal to test out what it can do, such as winget install vscode