Datcom is a leading Managed Service Provider in the East Midlands, supplying the highest quality Fully Managed IT services to our customers.Are you already a school, college, or Uni leaver, or looking for a change in career, and are looking for a challenging and rewarding role with a fast-growing company? If so, this is an ideal opportunity to start or progress your career in IT, working with experienced professionals with a passion for technology, customer service, automation, and innovation. You’ll learn how to do things right, from the start of your career, providing IT services to a multitude of successful businesses in the East Midlands region.
The RoleThe purpose of the role is essential to Datcom's efficient and high-quality operations and customer service, it involves: -
- Organise and maintain technical stock, including servers, end-user hardware, firewalls, routers, spare parts.
- Book in, asset and test all deliveries.
- Chase orders.
- To maintain and deploy images to various IT equipment.
- To assist the IT support team where necessary.
- Overflow support for our Service Desk Triage team.
Tech SkillsExperience with the following technologies is desirable: -
- Microsoft Excel
- Windows Desktop
Core SkillsYou will have the following core skill sets:-
- Clear, confident and polite telephone manner.
- Excellent grammar and English.
- Excellent personal and workload organisation.
- Be always willing to go that extra step for our clients.
- Be able to work and communicate effectively in a busy close-knit team.
- Clean, Full Driving License Required or within three months of starting the role.
SalaryThe salary for this position is between £18.5K to £22K, depending on experience and skill sets.
LocationThis role is available only in a traditional capacity and is based in Grantham.
TrainingWe expect all our team to be continually learning and developing their tech and soft skills. You will be fully supported by a comprehensive training package, bringing your skills up to the best possible level to support you in your new role. You will be required to pass certifications alongside attending internal and external training.
ProgressionThe successful candidate will have the opportunity for career progression into our Service Desk Team when a vacancy becomes available.
If you would like to apply for the Assistant IT Analyst position, please complete and submit this form.
Thank you for submitting your application, we'll be in touch shortly. If you have any further questions about your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
There was an error trying to submit your application, please email email@example.com with your details and CV.